~ Rainer Maria Rilke
Here are some of our yummy recipes:
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 Tbls maple syrup
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 2 Tbls coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1-2 cups fresh dandelion petals
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Mix melted coconut oil and egg until relatively smooth; add coconut sugar, maple syrup, and vanilla and blend until combined.
- Add the flours, baking soda and salt and blend again. Make sure you've incorporated all those dry ingredients, especially the coconut flour.
- Fold in dandelion flowers by hand.
- Scoop onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet with a nice sized spoon. Press them down a bit to flatten them to 1/2 inch.
- Bake 10 minutes or until browned around the edges.
The kids loved rolling the fresh basil to release more of it's lovely aroma and taste.
Red Lentil Dhal
GF Olive Oil Cake with Lemon & Almond Flour
Pan-fried Chickpea Salad