For more information about the benefits of nature-based learning, check out our past blog The Many Benefits of Nature-Based Learning.
See how we explored nature and it's educational benefits through trees this month below!
Using Trees for Art
Counting and Trees
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 TBS coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 TBS coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1/4 cup chocolate chunks (freshly hammered!)
- Mix together wet ingredients.
- In a separate bowl mix together dry ingredients then add the dry to the wet while stirring.
- Scoop spoonfuls onto parchment covered baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes, until golden brown.